Pages

Retro Intro !!!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

WELCOME TO
EMBEDDED MAGIC !!!

Hello guys!

This is my new blog that i have created. I am an embedded engineer, working in a research and development lab and i have created this blog to share my experiences with beginners and gain my knowledge from the professionals.

This is an open source blog, so feel free to send your suggestions, ideas and share your experiences too. I was dreaming of making a blog which reflects my experiences in embedded field and also others can be benefitted from my knowledge. So this is about me and my dreams.

So lets talk about electronics, its a branch of physics which deals with the controlling of electrons(definition in simple language, Y! to complicate it).

And now! Lets see what is an Embedded System.................

Check out my first post.............


We'll Start playing with electronics from now on. Please visit back again and                      again for some real adventure................

No comments:

Post a Comment